Sunamp Heat Battery – Hot Water
Sunamp UniQ heat batteries are modern day, energy saving thermal stores containing high performance phase change materials that deliver warmth and comfort reliably, safely, and efficiently. Up to 4 times smaller than a hot water cylinder, their sleek, super-compact design means they look good in any home and free up valuable storage space. Not only that, but they are also easy to install, kinder to the environment and require little to no maintenance.
Sunamp UniQ eHW heat batteries are the smart way to heat water and save space and money too. They are the ideal replacement for outdated
direct hot water cylinders. Heated by an internal element, which is covered by our market leading 10-year warranty, they guarantee powerful showers at the temperature that is perfect for you. Their sleek new design and advanced storage technology makes them up to four times smaller than equivalent direct cylinders, freeing up valuable storage space in your home.
Advantages of a Sunamp thermal battery over a domestic cylinder?
The main benefits of the Sunamp heat battery compared with the traditional hot water cylinders and hot-water-only thermal stores, are:
- It needs much less space so can free up valuable storage space when you remove your cold water tank and cylinder.
- Discharge/drainage pipework is not required.
- Cleaner, quicker installation
- Maintenance free
- The heat is stored in the Phase-Change Material, and therefore the stored water content in the battery is less than 15 litres and the hot water is heated instantaneously on demand
- The risks of Legionella are significantly reduced.
Element & controls
See Brochure Attached
Dimensions & Power
See brochure PDF
Availability & Lead times